Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A team by any other name...

There's a wonderful NY Jets blog called Just End The Season (J.E.T.S. - get it?). That's made me realize that I really should be deciphering what the hidden meaning is behind all my favorite teams. Let's break them down:

New York Mets (not too original here):
Must
End
The
Season

The New York Giants:
Going
Insane
Again
Never
Trust
Sports

Ah, the woeful New York Islanders:
I
Should
Learn
Another
New
Dialect
Either
Russian (or)
Spanish

And who could forget my alma mater, Syracuse:
Say,
You
Really
Are
Coming
Under
Something
Existential

Submit your own!

1 comment:

  1. PROVIDENCE:

    Promoting
    Revolting,
    Obscene,
    Vile,
    Inane,
    Decrepit
    Elf-Skinned,
    Nude
    College
    Escapades

    (That's the corner of 13th and Morris! Pretty.)

    ReplyDelete